- Drew Barrymore, i love her style, her goofiness, and talent! She's so freakin gorgeous and i looove all her movies.
- Lucille Ball, ugh where do i begin! I have loved her since i was little!! Every night i would stay up till 11 to watch her show on Nick at night in the 90's lol! I love her glamour and true beauty. Most girls love Audrey and Marilyn, which are great but, ahh Lucy's just amazing to me=)
- Kate Winslet! This woman u can just look at her an see old hollywood glamour! She always dresses so elegant and gracefull!
- Khloe Kardahian!!! Str8 up beauty! Shes so hot an so real. i never miss the show lol. I love that she is just a normal girl and embraces her figure!!
- Audrina Patridge! Super hot an looove her style...edgy and adventurous! Love it!!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Top 5 Inspirations
I think we all have certain people we tend to look at for inspiration. Whether its for hair,makeup, or even fashion. Here are my top 5!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment